Agency FeedTweets by @ArcanaAcademy
Monday, July 1st 2019
Jul 01, 2019
Having Pun in Advertising.
Puns are typically frowned upon when it comes to advertising copy but these ten are playful, imaginative, and leave us smiling. Bonus points for finding the two that aren't truly puns.
1. Time is Monet. The Art Market Magazine
2. Picks up five times more women than a Lamborghini. VW.
3. It'll make your knuckles white and your neighbors green. Porsche.
4. I can't make it to work today. I think I caught something. REI.
5. Arketing Anager (Don't mention the M). Burger King.
6. Re-Run. Nike.
7. “Regardless of the right to bear arms, we in no way condone the right to bare feet.” Kenneth Cole.
8. “Ingle ells.” The holidays aren't the same without J&B. J&B.
9. The recession is over. Bull. The Economist.
10. Mary had a little lamb. Frank ordered the porterhouse. J.D. Hoyt's.